DVP1000 Ultimate (Hands, Feet & Underarms) Iontophoresis Machine
(includes everything you need to treat your hands, feet & underarms—just add water!)
Maximize comfort and efficiency with adjustable current flow
Minimize treatment time with customizable presets
German-engineered across 4+ decades
60-day money-back guarantee
99% satisfaction rate (only 1% request a refund)
About the DVP1000 Ultimate (Hands, Feet & Underarms).
The DVP1000 Ultimate puts you in total control of your hyperhidrosis treatment. Its revolutionary Variable Pulsed Current (VPC) combines the comfort of pulsed current (PC) with the dramatically improved efficiency of direct current (DC). Does DC work better on your feet? Use it! Does VPC work better for your hands and underarms? Use it! Plus, the DVP1000’s programmable presets allow you to change your settings for hands, feet, and underarms at the click of a button. With the DVP1000, every possible treatment combination is at your fingertips.
- Revolutionary Variable Pulsed Current (VPC) for maximum comfort AND effectiveness!
- If preferred, you can also utilize Direct Current (DC) or Pulsed Current (PC) to suit your comfort level
- Anti-Shock Electronics (ASE©) protects from the electric fence effect (unpleasant shocking)
- Presets for hands, feet, or underarms (can be changed and saved)
- Measures resistance/current through dryness in skin and automatically adjusts current up to the desired level (will operate at lower level if higher level is not necessary)
- Can be used in clinical or home settings
- Robust, durable construction
What’s in the box? (Everything you need to treat your hands, feet, and underarms)
- 1 Hidrex DVP1000 tap water iontophoresis (TWI) module
- US Type A plug AC Adapter (unless Type C is requested)
- 1 carrying case (sides can be separated and used as treatment trays)
- 1 pair of 4 mm thick connection cables
- 1 pair of cotton towels
- Manual & Quick Setup Guide
- 2 aluminum electrode plates for hands and feet iontophoresis treatment
- Set of 2 electrodes and 2 pads for axillary (underarm) iontophoresis treatment
Will my insurance cover it?
Because all Hidrex USA devices are FDA cleared, many insurance companies issue reimbursements for Hidrex USA iontophoresis machines. Want to know more? See our insurance reimbursement guide.
Can I order without a prescription?
For U.S. customers, we need an Rx on file to comply with our FDA Compliance Policy. So, you may order it, but we will need to have a prescription on file before we can ship it. If you don’t have one, we can easily help you get one, as we work with physicians that do quick and easy video calls to help with this. All non-U.S. customers may purchase without an Rx.
|Dimensions||5.4 × 7.5 × 2 in|
Two (2) year warranty on TWI module