We encourage our customers to submit to their insurance for reimbursement after purchase. Check out our Insurance Reimbursement Guide here.
(Insurance companies will not cover non-FDA approved or cleared devices)
- Switchable between Direct or Pulsed Current to suit your comfort level What’s the difference?
- Anti Shock Electronics (ASE©) protects from the electric fence effect (unpleasant shocking) What is ASE©?
- Measures resistance/current through dryness in skin and automatically adjusts current up to the desired level (will operate at lower level if higher level is not necessary)
- Can be used in clinical or home settings
- Robust/durable construction
What’s in the box? (Everything you need for hands and feet treatment)
- 1 Hidrex DP450 tapwater iontophoresis (TWI) module
- US Type A plug AC Adapter (unless Type C is requested)
- 1 carrying case (sides can be separated and used as treatment trays)
- 1 pair of 4 mm thick connection cables
- 1 pair of cotton towels
- Manual & Quick Set Up Guide
- 2 aluminum electrode plates (used for hands and feet treatment)