About the DP450 Iontophoresis Machine Package
Will my insurance cover it?
- The DP450 is FDA CLEARED. This clearance is essential because insurance companies will not cover non-FDA approved or cleared devices.
- We encourage our customers to submit to their insurance for reimbursement after purchase. Check out our Insurance Reimbursement Guide here.
- Switchable between Direct or Pulsed Current to suit your comfort level—What’s the difference?
- Anti Shock Electronics (ASE©) protects from the electric fence effect (unpleasant shocking)—What is ASE©?
- Measures resistance/current through dryness in skin and automatically adjusts current up to the desired level (will operate at lower level if higher level is not necessary)
- Can be used in clinical or home settings
- Robust/durable construction
What’s in the box? (Everything you need for hands and feet treatment)
- 1 Hidrex DP450 tapwater iontophoresis (TWI) module
- US Type A plug AC Adapter (unless Type C is requested)
- 1 carrying case (sides can be separated and used as treatment trays)
- 1 pair of 4 mm thick connection cables
- 1 pair of cotton towels
- Manual & Quick Set Up Guide
- 2 aluminum electrode plates (used for hands and feet treatment)
How do I order the DP450?
- This product needs a prescription from your doctor in order to fulfill the order, so buy now and then email your prescription to email@example.com.
- Having difficulty obtaining a prescription? We can help, so get in touch.
What are the differences between the DP450 and the DVP1000?
|Direct Current (DC)||Yes||Yes|
|Pulsed Current (PC)||Yes||Yes|
|Variable Pulsed Current (VPC)||No||Yes|
|Available pulse-widths (in %)||50 or 100||50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100|
|Measurement unit on display||Volts only||Volts or amps|
|Power supply||110-240V~; 50-60Hz||110-240V~; 50-60Hz|
|# of programmable preset profiles||1||3|
|Built-in timer range||0-59 minutes||0-59 minutes|
|Displays remaining time||Yes||Yes|
|Anti Shock Electronics (ASE©)||Yes||Yes|
|Active current indicator LED||Yes||Yes|
|Module size (W x D x H)||7.5" x 5.4" x 2"||7.5" x 5.4" x 2"|