We encourage our customers to submit to their insurance for reimbursement after purchase. Check out our Insurance Reimbursement Guide here.
(Insurance companies will not cover non-FDA approved or cleared devices)
- Switchable between Direct or Pulsed Current to suit your comfort level What’s the difference?
- Programmable Variable Pulsed Current for more comfort AND better efficiency! What is Variable Pulsed Current?
- Anti Shock Electronics (ASE©) protects from the electric fence effect (unpleasant shocking) What is ASE©?
- Presets for hands, feet, or underarms (can be changed and saved)
- Measures resistance/current through dryness in skin and automatically adjusts current up to the desired level (will operate at lower level if higher level is not necessary)
- Can be used in clinical or home settings
- Robust/durable construction
What’s in the box? (Everything you need for hands and feet treatment)
- 1 Hidrex DVP1000 tap water iontophoresis (TWI) module
- US Type A plug AC Adapter (unless Type C is requested)
- 1 carrying case (sides can be separated and used as treatment trays)
- 1 pair of 4 mm thick connection cables
- 1 pair of cotton towels
- Manual & Quick Set Up Guide
- 2 aluminum electrode plates (used for hands and feet treatment)
This product needs a prescription from your doctor in order to fulfill the order. Please email your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org for our files, or contact us if you are having difficulty obtaining a prescription and we may be able to help.
|Dimensions||5.4 × 7.5 × 2 in|
Two (2) year warranty on TWI module
Delivery and Returns Content description.